Led by Adrianna.
The Outside Membership Committee helps build, develop, and engage Members and Organizers on the outside. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Developing new events and other ways to recruit new members
- Brainstorming and creating ways to build community amongst existing members
- Assist with the development of chapters and provide support to chapters by curating resources, and planning and creating material for skill-building workshops/teach-ins
- Support the planning and facilitating of IJ monthly membership meetings
- Social media/community outreach calls to action to share our events and projects